STEVE GREEN'S BLOG
I had fun with this list on a recent edition of The Weekend Rewind (Sundays 4-7pm on J103). It's a list that brings back lots of memories. Unfortunately some of those memories are of expensive auto repairs, poor resale value, embarrasing moments in front of friends, etc. See if one of these ever sat in your driveway! Ready?...
10. AMC Pacer - even an alien wouldn't be caught in this "spaceship"
9. Yugo - also often known as the Nogo.
8. Ford Pinto - an explosive entry
7. Pontiac Aztek - seriously, what WERE they thinking?
6. Chevrolet Vega - even the rust rusted on these babys
5. AMC Gremlin- where's the other half of the car?
4. Chevrolet Corvair - some people will fight you for one of these
3. AMC Matador- another reason AMC is out of business
2. Ford Edsel - this one surprised me, it's a bit of a collector's item
1. Chevrolet Chevette - I actually saw one of these on the road recently!
So there you are. If you owned 3 or more of these cars, maybe you should get someone else to car shop for you?