I just got done cutting my grass. Because of all the rain lately it needed it.
Wouldn't it be awesome if that was the last time I had to mow this year? I think it would be........but......I seriously doubt it will.
So....Let's have a little fun.....Take a guess at how many more times I will have to mow my yard this year. Whoever gets closest (or in the event of a tie-those with the same answer will go into a drawing), and I will come and mow your yard the very first time it needs it in the spring.
Couple of rules:
1. Winner's yard must not take longer to mow than it takes for me to mow my yard (average 60 minutes).
2. Winner must provide lawn mower and fuel.
3. Winner's yard must be within a 20 minute drive from the J103 studios (2321 Hickory Valley Rd)
4. Winner assumes all liability! LOL!
5. Winner agrees to realize that I am not a professional landscaper!