We are a week away from Thanksgiving!
Each year we have a tradition on the Morning Show of working together to compile a list of those things we sometimes/occasionally/regularly forget when shopping for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Here is this year's list compliments of listeners just like you!
1. Cranberry Sauce (whole berry or jellied)
3. Paper Goods (plates, napkins, bowls, plastic wear
4. Extra ice for drinks
5. Sage for dressing
6. Whipped cream (or Cool Whip) for pies
7. evaporated milk for pumpkin pies
8. Orange Juice for Sweet Potato casserole
9. Lots and lots of butter for cooking
10. Take Giblets out of the turkey before baking
11. "To go" or Carryout boxes
12. Lots of aluminum foil and plastic wrap
13. Beverages of choice for each age group and taste
15. A Plan to offer some type of "Thanks" before eating (Group thanks, individual thanks, write what you are thankful for in Sharpie on a passed small pumpkin and place as center piece for everyone to pay attention to while eating)