Imagine drinking a half bottle of cough syrup, that is how turkey effects me, so I don't do turkey for Thanksgiving, So my wife Beth has been cooking this up for me for years..
Crock Pot Maple Dijon Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup coarse grain brown mustard
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl stir together mustard, syrup, balsamic vinagar and tapioca. Pour over chicken. Cover, cook on low for 6 hours in crockpot.